Oatmeal Milk & Honey Foaming Bath Bombs
The warm scent of Oatmeal Milk and honey will warm you from the inside out while the colloidal oatmeal and goat milk will make you feel like a queen with soft supple skin!
Bubbling bath bombs are the perfect addition to your self-care routine. What's the purpose of a bath bomb? They're a great way to help you relax and soak the stress and tension away while soothing dry, irritated sensitive skin.
- All-Natural ingredients: Gently softens and soothes irritated skin
- Oil-free: Our unique formula is oil-free for a non-greasy, less slippery tub
- Extra large: Our 8.5-ounce bath bombs offer long-lasting spinning and fizzing action
- Plant-based ingredients: Provides a gentle bathing experience for your skin without harsh chemicals.
- Colloidal Oatmeal: Instantly calms itching.
- Goat Milk: Nourishes and hydrates dry skin.
Give our luxurious bath bombs a try today and pamper yourself, and rejuvenate your mind, spirit, and body after a long day.
Our extra-large 8-ounce fizzing bath bombs will transform your bathroom into a personal oasis where you can get whisked away to a place of inner peace and tranquility.
Our hand-pressed bath bombs feature:
- Colloidal Oatmeal to soothe your skin.
- A gentle, plant-based bubbling agent to create bubbles and foam for you to enjoy your bath even more.
- Milk powder (Goat Milk, or Coconut Milk) for the added benefit of moisture, soothing, and light exfoliation from lactic acid.
Our bath bombs have been formulated to be luxurious and relaxing without the use of oils and butter which can make your bathtub and shower very slippery; however, still, use caution when getting in and out of your tub.
Our bubbling bath bombs are packed tight and fizz for several minutes. We recommend dropping your bubbling bath bomb into your bath while the tub is filling. This not only gives you more time to enjoy the fizzing action of your bath bomb, but the running water also helps to create more bubbles and foam for your relaxation and enjoyment.
Ingredients: Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (SLSa), Colloidal Oatmeal, Goat Milk Powder, Cream of Tartar, Polysorbate 80, Fragrance, Oatmeal
My first time ever using a bathbomb and it was incredible. The night I used it I was just coming home from a long day of going to two church services, yea I was exhausted. I felt so relaxed and the scent was just amazing. The scent lingered for a few days which was great.
Makes my skin feel soft and not dry has a lot of moisture